
Got back from Patrick's birthday celebrations in the Pyrenees yesterday. It was fantastic to see one of my favourite uncles turn 50 with such humility and class. It was a privilege to be there amongst all the Cortes clan with Mum, Sarah, Ben and other "Ros Bifs" in two to make it a memorable affair. The mountain air has done me the world of good, helping me to think as clearly as I've done in years. There are three distinct areas of focus right now and they all stem from the stead flow of savings and finance. 1) Have sent off my forms to Steve, the IFA who has forwarded my application to the debt agency, Kensington. Fingers X that in 6 - 8 weeks I will be debt free. Yay! 2) I also have my corporate coaching course to look forward to this weekend with the Coaching Academy. The challenge there will be how flexible are the payment terms? 3) I also have to find £2K to move into a new place, on the premise of a 1 bed studio costing £1K / month. All in all this equates to working extremely hard in keeping my job and spending practically nothing during this time. Its a challenge all right and won't be that easy with summer creeping round the corner. By July though, I will have used the time to achieve these goals, got fit and slim with the added bonus of starting to win business at work. Thats what I have to visualise - a) solvency (I'd be forgiven a small party to celebrate ; ) b) a stepping stone to a promising new career and c) my own place to enjoy the best of the summer. It can be done!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete