Sunday, 29 March 2009

Here we go!


At last! I have finally got round to creating my own blog!

Its time to focus on things that will give rise to long-term prosperity and spirituality. I've lived a fun-fuelled existence of working hard and playing harder, making a lot of friends and experiencing some interesting relationships in the process. A new era of austerity and determination will help deliver my goals of being a successful, business owner and entrepreneur. I'm not scared anymore, the demons are quiet and have been replaced by a calm, inner voice that commands....."Go for it!"

This blog will feature some lively, honest "warts n all" anecdotes and memories of my colourful and cavalier past, mixed with observations & context in the present, combined with my outlook on what the fuure holds. I will share with my inner circle of friends and post some photos, videos to document my life and capture my thoughts and interests for posterity and memories for when I'm older.

What a pleasant Sunday its been and how peaceful I feel with myself and the world

No comments:

Post a Comment